In our first live stream, TCT editors Daniel O’Connor, Sam Davies and Laura Griffiths present a behind the scenes tour of Photocentric‘s Magna 3D print farm, which is busy working to fulfil an order of 7 million protective face shields for the NHS.
You can now listen to the full interview featuring Photocentric’s 3D Development Engineer Ed Barlow on our Additive Insight podcast, along with a discussion from the editorial team about the additive manufacturing industry’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and what it has taught us about additive’s mass manufacturing potential.
You can enjoy the show in any of the ways listed below.
Want more Covid-19 content?
- The latest 3D printing efforts against Covid-19: A timeline covering the latest AM efforts to tackle the virus
- Is 3D printing a magic bullet for supply chain at the time of COVID-19 pandemic?
- Xometry CEO Randy Altschuler: “The impact of COVID-19 on manufacturing will pale in comparison to climate change. We better be ready for it.”
- “Let them make it” – BCN3D CTO on 3D printing after COVID-19
- #36 Additive Insight: How 3D printing is helping to combat COVID-19
- America Makes COVID-19 3D printing repository: how can you help?