The call for speakers for the 2021 Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference is now open. R&D, design, product development, and process and quality engineers are encouraged to share your innovation strategies and tactics to move the robotics, 3D printing, and packaging industries forward! Apply today to speak at the 2021 Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference, February 9-11, 2021, at the Anaheim Convention Center. The deadline to apply is July 31st, 2020.
The Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference is one of the largest conferences covering all aspects of design, development, and production. (Image source: Design News)
We’re looking for R&D, design and front-end product development engineers working in robotics, 3D printing, and related fields, including packaging, to speak, lead panels, or host round-table discussions. We’d love to hear from you about your areas of expertise – your knowledge can help shape the future of innovation and product development. The Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference is accepting topic proposals in the following topics areas:
• Smart Manufacturing: Collaborative Robots/Robotics
• Smart Manufacturing: IoT and IIoT
• Smart Manufacturing: AI and Machine Learning
• Smart Manufacturing: Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR)
• 3D Printing: New Materials
• 3D Printing: Cost Analysis
• Packaging: Sustainability
• Packaging: Design
• Packaging: Data & Manufacturing
What We Are Looking For:
- OEM, supplier, or industry consultant presentations on trends, market opportunities, and innovative technologies.
- Forecasts and outlooks that contain actionable intelligence for our attendees.
- Success stories with tangible results and/or demonstrations where possible.
- Innovations that touch on all aspects of the 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.
- Presentations that address challenges facing the 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.